Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Changed My Mind

Hello
I've just chanced to find on Hornby.com that a set I've been wanting for quite a long time has come onto the site.The Bullet Train,the japanese train that is really fast.And the good side is,is that it only costs $90.00 dollars not including postage!This is great because i have to save less money and don't have to loose so much time saving for it.I was just surfing the site and i happened to find it.I looked at the price and it was a amazing $90.00.So I've started saving up for it.Its not really called The Bullet Train.Its called The Blue Rapier.And the good news is that it is in a whole set!This is great opportunity for me because I gave back my granddads old trains and decided i needed a new set to get a good start to my World Of Hornby Trains.

pokemonfan940

No comments:

Post a Comment